Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day gifts included roses from Brandon, a "hand made" card from Hudson and a flower pen and a card from Connor. Here is what Connor filled out in his card. In case you can't see it, it says:
I like it when my Mom cooks me dinner
My Mom can do many things, I thinks she is best at taking care of us
My Mom is 33 years old
She is 6 ft. tall and weighs 4 pounds
Her hair is brown and her eyes are I have no idea
My Mom has a pretty smile. i make her smile by making funny faces
My Mom is smart. She even knows how to brush her teeth and do a sinus rinseToo cute! We had a great Mother's Day. Brandon made me french toast in bed. Though he said I need to think of something else next year since he is pretty sure I don't really like breakfast in bed. I am always worried about spilling syrup on the sheets. After church we headed over to Brandon parents for a yummy lunch of filets cooked by Pops and twice baked potatoes and yummy corn salad cooked by Justin. It was a relaxing day just enjoying some family time.