Tuesday, April 27, 2010

20 years in the making

On Valentines Day Holly and I were finally reunited after 20 long years apart. It was so amazing to see her again and meet her wonderful husband Mike and adorable son, Benjamin. I am so happy to have my cousin back in my life!I could have squeezed those cheeks all day!
Connor & Hudson showing cousin Ben what fun swinging can be!

Ben's first swing ride!
Then, just last week they all came back to town so Holly and I could go to a Bon Jovi concert together. We drove over to Tampa for the concert, so really we finally got to have some "teenage" experiences together. We got to go on a road trip (though it was only 2 hours long), we got to stay up all night talking, we got to grab a drink together in a bar and we got to sit (though we stood the whole time) front row at a concert together. The concert was AMAZING!!!!
We were total VIP's!
Yep, that's the stage!Oh wait, who is that right behind us? So cool! Yes...that's MY hand!!!