Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back in action!

When we last left the Woods' they were super busy, filled with activities and Mom was going crazy due to the lack of daily routine. We now join our hero's back to school, with a daily schedule to rely on, karate ending (for a 2 month break) this weekend, soccer not starting for 3 weeks and swim team over for the summer. House back to its usual clean state and Mom with 12 hours a week to keep up with things. Can you hear the trumpets?....the birds singing? SCHOOL STARTED!!! Don't get me wrong, I have fun with the kids. We sing, we dance, we make each other laugh. It's just that...well...I HATE SUMMER!!!! There, I said it. There isn't enough scheduled activity during the day. I spend all day trying to "keep them busy". Which means I get NOTHING done...NOTHING. I start a project and 5 minutes in someone needs something. A drink, a snack, a spanking...oops! Plus the boys are together 24/7 so let's just say they get on each other's nerves. We did have lots of scheduled activities in the evening. Swim team on Monday and Wednesday. Karate on Tuesday and Friday. Swim meets on Saturday's. Hockey on Sunday's. We would get home late, wake up late and that's another thing that throws me off. I like getting up in the morning, early, with an alarm clock and a mission. I am so much more productive when I have a set amount of time to get things done. I thrive on a schedule. So, now that the kids are back at school the house is running like a well oiled machine!
Hopefully that will mean I can catch up on writing. I have lots of fun pictures to share from the summer. Here are some from our recent trip to Mt. Dora.

Great, now only 15 more blogs until I am up to date!