Thursday, January 8, 2009

Watch out NHL!


On Wednesday I planned to take Connor ice skating. His Hockey lessons start on Sunday and we wanted to get him some ice time before then. The ice was closed due to an adult tournament so we just went to the pro shop instead. I bought Connor a hockey stick for his lessons. I was probably more excited then he was to get it. They measured him and cut it to fit him. I can not wait to see if he likes hockey. I know he loves to skate, but hockey is something new.
So, when we got home he played hockey all over the kitchen. I finally banished him to the backyard. When I stepped out there with my camera this is what i found.

He thought it was great fun to shoot pucks off of the play set. Hey, at least he is practicing! His favorite game was balancing the puck on the blade and then flicking it in the air.