Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What is forgiveness worth? About $98

This morning I served breakfast to the boys & then went to get myself ready. Apparently that was my first mistake. Less than 5 minutes later I hear a crash and then Hudson yelling at Connor. You know what's coming next.... "It's wasn't my fault! HE did it!". I didn't yell. I just told them that they were done eating at Mom's restaurant & they would be eating at the table from now on...on opposite sides of the table...and then I thanked them for making my morning AWESOME....then I told them there would be no cartoons this morning. I went back to getting ready. When I came back out they asked if they could go to the bathroom, but I knew they were planning something. (They aren't very good at being sneaky) So, when I went to tell them it was time for the school bus, they handed me all the money in their wallets and said sorry. Huh? Yes, the thought they could buy me off with $98 dollars.

It took everything I had not to bust out laughing. I thanked them and told them to keep their money and they could show me they were sorry by not messing around tomorrow morning. Why do i have a feeling i should have just taken the cash?