Tuesday, March 6, 2007

10 years ago today

10 Years ago today my bf Alison picked me up at the Gainesville airport and we stopped by UF so I could meet her boyfriend (who is now her wonderful husband). The we went back to her apartment where I was meeting this guy I had been talking to on the Internet. This was to be our first face to face meeting. (Though, we had already professed our love for each other.) When I opened the door and saw Brandon standing there I didn't even say hello.... I just jumped into his arms & kissed him. Then he handed me a rose & said"Hi Baby". The rest, as they say, is history! Happy Anniversary Baby!

The first picture is us saying goodbye at the airport 10 years ago. He told me not to cry. He said to trust him that we would be together. The next picture is from our Christmas card this past year. I guess he was right!