Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brandon's birthday

Brandon and I have known each other for 11 years and neither of us has ever had a birthday party. So this year I planned a surprise party for him. His favorite dinner is appetizer dinner, which I usually make for him. So this year I took him to this cool restaurant that serves all appetizers. We loved it. Then I had a few friends meet us at Howl At The Moon, a fun piano bar. We spent the night at the big hotel right near there so we didn't have to worry about driving home. Bruce & Kathy (Tara's parents) stayed with the kids over night. they had a blast.

Brandon was thoroughly surprised and appreciated all of the planning that went into it.

I have a bunch of pictures from the night, but this was the only one I was OK with putting out in public. Let's just say it was a fun evening!