Tuesday, September 30, 2008

just in case



Check out these cool tattoos I just got for our trip to NY. I had Brandon's cell phone number printed on them. They boys love tattoos so i shouldn't have any trouble getting them to wear these. I'll just put them on their arms and tell them if they get lost to go to a police man and show them the number. I love this idea. I usually put something in Connor's pocket with our number. But Hudson is another story. I got something that velcro's to his shoe, but he always tried to take it off. Let's face it, they are never more than a foot away from us, but you never know. Plus, with all of the chaos of traveling, this made me feel much better.

You can get them printed or ones you can write-on. You can even get ones with the kids allergies or medical condition on them. How cool for field trips. I wish I had thought of this idea!