Monday, February 2, 2009

Wivia

Today I watched Olivia for a little bit while Erin was at work. I swear it still amazes me how well behaved that little girl is. I am also amazed with the way her and Hudson interact. We started off by playing with cars and making traffic (we line up all the cars, tons of them!) Then I had to go make Hudson's bed and she asked if they could play in Hudson's room and hang out with me. I said yes, of course. She climbed up into the rocking chair and told Hudson to sit next to her so she could read him a book. She "read" him Goodnight Moon. She must know it by heart. Then he "read" a book to her. They were so cute. Then Olivia found Hudson's little bible and she asked what it was I told her it was Hudson's bible, but only the new testament. She said "No miss Ilene, your wrong." She stuck her hand in the middle of the book and said "This is the old testament and this is the new testament"she flipped back and forth from the front half to the back half. "Mr. Brandon told me in Sunday School". Then she said "Come her Hudson I will read you the bible so we don't get into trouble'.

When I made them lunch she said "thank you miss Ilene, this lunch is great"

How cool would it be if she really did marry Hudson ( or Connor, I'm OK with that too). I could tell my daughter-in-law that I loved her since the day she was born.