Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Sunday morning we woke up the kids early so they would have time for some Easter fun before we headed out to church. They found their baskets right away and then ran around like crazy people finding all of the hidden plastic eggs. They were each filled with 5 jelly beans, 5 M&M's or 5 pennies.Then it was off to church!While we were in Sunday School Brett & Erin ran back to our house to help the Easter Bunny hide all of the eggs the kids colored so they could all find them together before we had Easter dinner.
Connor was off and running! Olivia was adorable as usualRyan had the market cornered on the eggs hidden up high!
Hudson was very gentle with his eggs We had a great lunch that included Grammy's salad, my vodka sauce and Erin's desserts. A team effort. It was one of the most relaxing holidays I can ever remember. The kids all decided they had to go swimming again after dinner and by the end of the afternoon all 4 were wiped out!While looking through the pics on my memory card I came across this pic of our sister-in-law, Erin. I guess Justin was having some fun with the camera. It made me remember that I have been keeping a big secret that I can finally tell....We are going to be an Aunt & Uncle again!!! We are so excited to have a cousin in town! We have been anticipating this news for a while now and can hardly wait to meet our new niece or nephew!