Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My favorite thing about summer....is the ICE!

Hockey has quickly become our favorite sport that the boys participate in. OK, let's face it, it was always my favorite. I love hockey. I have always loved hockey. I hate that the closest pro team is in Tampa. I also hate that it would cost $300 to take the boys to a game. The other day when Brandon told me it was also his favorite I was pretty happy. I thought it would be soccer., what with him being Mr. Soccer. But he said Hockey! Hudson is trying his best. Now if he would just learn to bend his knees! Sometimes we get frustrated with him cause he is exactly "coachable". Connor takes what a coach says to him and almost instantly changes his game. Hudson takes what a coach says to him, instantly forgets it and does it his way. I have a feeling swimming will be Hudson's sport as that seems to be the one where he has the most "natural" ability. And if you refuse to listen to a coach, natural ability is a good thing to have. All practices start with races. Connor loves the races!

Uncle Justin, Aunt Erin & Barrett came along to watch! (so did Grammy & Pops) Barrett loved watching all of the kids on the ice.