Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zoo Part1

Yep, the Zoo will take 3 posts. We really did 3 separate activities at the zoo. Also, this way Aunt Betty thinks I wrote 3 posts and she gets a whole week of happy! (See what a giver I am Betty!) Our friend Ken volunteers at the local zoo so he invited us for a backstage tour of the animals. He took out all the gross ones that I really didn't want him to. You know scorpions, spiders, snakes, lizards. Lots of the containers had words on the side like "exotic" "poisonous". Um, Ken...have you just met me???? We did get to touch a chinchilla. Quite possibly the softest thing I have ever touched.
Hudson loved that this bird could talk to him Hudson was braveConnor needed a little more help at first, but after an alligator he decided he could touch a snake and a lizard with no problem.They loved watching feeding time with the giant tortoise