Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cruise 2009

It has been hard to find the time to blog about this years cruise, so I thought I would just post some pics. Then I had a hard time narrowing down the pics. So, here are waaaaay too many pics of our cruise this year.

The first thing we did when we got on the boat was look for Katina by screaming her name in the hallway. This is a good way to find your friend when you have no idea what room they are in.

Next, take a quick pic...Then hand the map to Brett & Brandon so they can memorize the layout of the boat and then throw away the map...Next, take a self portrait. You know, because there aren't 4 other people there who could easily take your pic without your arm sticking way out....I forgot my camera the first night, so I don't have any pics...luckily I don't have any memories either. hehe The next day we were in Key West. We saw dolphins.

We kayaked. Well, mostly I sat back and took pictures...I picked up the paddle for a minute. We went snorkeling. There aren't any pics of Brandon snorkeling since the second after this pic was taken I promptly hopped out of the water and let Brandon go have fun without me. It was cold and they had rum on the boat...you understand.He saw a sting ray and a shark. Oh, and our new underwater camera worked great!My favorite part of Key West was definitely pie on a stick. That's right Key Lime Pie, dipped in chocolate, on a stick! I KNOW!!!YES...Brett sang Karaoke. And yes, that man with his hands up in the front row did jump up and high-5 him during the instrumental break. He brings the house down every time! Our table was so close to the window, and....

A Scottish rugby team who played bag pipes at dinner!!!! I love bagpipes!Freddy only ate 6 lobsters this time. He was on a diet.Fancy nightAt the end of a fun cruise...

I would share more pics, but somehow i didn't really take any in Cozumel and the dance club ones have all mysteriously been deleted :)
Once again we had a great vacation with great friends! We have already started planning for next year!