Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a bike ride away.....

The neighborhood we are renting in and looking to buy in has a community beach. I always thought it would be cool to have a community pool, but this is even better. The following is only a bike ride away!This neighborhood is like a "Mayberry" in the middle of a city. We love it! People wave when you drive by. Neighbors come out to greet each other and we already know so many people here. Now we just need to find the right house for us. We have been searching for a while. All the houses we like, we can't afford and all the houses we can afford, we don't like. I think we are going to have to buy a cheaper house and then remodel it. The idea of that does NOT sound like fun to me as I hate decorating. I can't even imagine remodeling!! But, I think we may have to suck it up and do that. For now we are just going to enjoy all this neighborhood has to offer!!