Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Soccer & Hockey

On Tuesday night Connor had a soccer game. It was 50 degrees out. The poor Florida kids were freezing!! Luckily team Mom, Mindy was prepared! Connor scored 2 goals and as usual had a blast! Then on Wednesday night we got Connor a private session with a skating/ hockey coach. The coach is awesome with Connor. As soon as I finish editing the video I will post some. He loves these private lessons. I am pretty sure he doesn't even know we pay for them. I think he just thinks that the coach wants to hang out with him. Coach worked on stopping and other skating skills and ended the session with shooting goals. Connor smiled the entire time!
I didn't want to spend $50 on a team jersey so I made Connor a jersey with his name on it. This way the coaches always know who he is. He loves it.Hudson calls Connor "The Black Knight". Connor hates that name.