Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend full of friends!

Last weekend we spent Saturday with BERO. They left for California on Sunday for 2 weeks. I KNOW! That is way too long! We were going to go out on the boat, but the weather had other ideas. So, the kids swam in between the rain drops and then we took all of the kids to see UP. 2 minutes into the movie Hudson was asleep. Great, a $7 nap! The kids were all great in the movie, but WOW movies are expensive. I think we will be waiting for the DVD's from now on.
Then on Sunday we had Maxwell, Mindy, Sherry, Victor & all of their kids over for a BBQ after church. Sherry & Victor's son, Nolan, is on Connor's soccer team. He is the kid who always has the sun glasses on in the soccer pics. They are joining our church next week! I didn't have a camera in my hand all weekend. Luckily Mindy did, or you might have missed this....

This would be way cooler if I knew how to dive...oh and didn't have to hold my nose!


We had a great 2 days with friends, but I think this weekend I am ready for some Woods' only family time. Last night we took the boys to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and they ate great and behaved even better. Connor keeps saying "I like this Mashed Potatoes place". So cute!