Saturday, December 12, 2009

Low Speed Electric Vehicle

Our new golf cart arrived yesterday. It is totally street legal. No, we don't golf. We got it to drive around the neighborhood. Haven't met anyone here who doesn't have one. We were going to buy a used one next year, but there is a tax credit this year on low speed electric vehicles. So...we were able to purchase a new one for what we would have spent on a used one. Or, we would have been able to had we not opted for the jacked up lifted one. But really if your gonna have a golf cart it might as well be bad ass. They delivered it while Brandon wasn't home. I got my driving lesson and took the boys for a spin. I thought i would pull it in the garage to surprise Brandon.....only one problem....IT DIDN"T FIT!!!! Brandon removed the roof rack. Now it fits...but where am I going to put my groceries?