Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm strong to the finish, cause I eats me spinach!

They. Ate. Spinach.
And no one cried, and no one puked.
It was the most wonderful, glorious, spectacular dinner ever.

Brandon has never been a fan of spinach. In fact when I am mad at him, I always make spinach as a punishment. SO much so that one night I made spinach and he walked in the door looked at the stove and said "what did I do?". I laughed out loud. I was just in the mood for spinach. Needless to say we don't eat it very often. But, with the boys (especially Connor) on a "try any food" kick I figured I would push my luck with spinach. I made it the same way I did the broccoli and it worked! They both made me carry them around the house singing about how they ate spinach. This is either going to get me in great shape or break my back. If that is all it takes for the boys to keep trying new foods it will be worth it!