Thursday, January 25, 2007

brandons diet

Haven't updated this week due to Hudson's teething. Poor kid is not happy. He is not napping very well and that makes me not happy too! I will tell you one person who is happy... Brandon! He got on the scale this morning and weighs less than he has in over 10 years. This is good timing as we have our health insurance physicals on Tuesday. Me, on the other hand.. I ate 3 pudding pops today. Thank you Mr. Cosby for bringing those back!

Brandon is on some new funky diet where he only eats one type of meat (poultry, beef, pork, etc.) and then does not eat it for 5 days. Kind of weird to cook this way, but I am getting the hang of it. But, it also means that I have to make his lunch now & send him with the meat of the day. He is eating wraps due to his yeast allergy. So, our new diet goes as follows... Sun/pasta, Mon/Turkey, Tue/ fish, Wed/Pork, Thur/chicken, Fri/beef, Sat/on your own! Apparently this is working as he has finally lost those last few lbs. I really don't want him to lose any more. I like him 100 lbs bigger than me!

Hudson is saying Mama. I am so excited. you may think.. what's the big deal.. all babies say Mama. Well, due to Connor's hearing problems he called me "ba" until he was almost 2. So, hearing Hudson say Mama at 10 months is pretty exciting to me.