Friday, January 19, 2007

Quiet week

Since all the schools were closed on Monday my friend Shelley (who works at a school) came over to visit with the kids. We had a great lunch & she soaked up some baby time. I wish I had taken some pics. She is so great with my kids & they love her too. Connor went down for a nap & she left while he was sleeping. When he woke up he looked for her all over the house. It was cute.
The rest of the week was pretty laid back. I am still cautious with Connor & don't want him to over do it. He is doing great. Connor went back to school yesterday & had a great day. He can say his teachers name now. He can say more words than I can count. Everyone is starting to understand him. I am so glad we did the surgery. He has even started singing! It is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard! (though, I am his mother)




Brandon has had 2 sets of allergy tests. The man is allergic to everything! I am going to need to change the way I cook. GREAT! I guess when you eat too much of one thing you can actually throw yourself into an allergic reaction. He is at risk for peanuts & soy & yeast & a ton of other things. The doctors actually suggest you only eat a food once every 5 days. Like that is possible. But, if it is going to give him some relief I will try. So, now our dinners will be on a schedule. My friends already tease me about my schedules for cleaning & laundry, so what's one more.

Hudson has been standing for 30 seconds to 1 minute at a time. I am so not ready for him to walk. I guess once that starts he wont be a "baby" any more. That's when I will want to think about having another.

I had my hair hi-lighted on Wednesday & told my hairdresser to go "very" blonde. WOW! She listened. I told her that I think she puts crack in the dye bottle, cause I'm addicted! Brandon likes it. I will probably go back to brown when we get ready for the next pregnancy. I never thought I would get hi-lights. Now I think I've gone to the extreme!


We ordered a new camera yesterday. I can't wait for it to get here. It is one of those SLR's. I find it impossible to get a picture of Connor these days. He rarely stays still & even when he does, my digital takes too long to reset. Now I just need to learn how to use the thing. My BF Alison is coming to visit at the end of the month & she has the same camera so hopefully she can give me a crash course. If you know me, you know I do not read directions!