Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Keeping them busy

It has rained the past 2 evenings. Poor Brandon, it is driving him crazy. Two nights ago we sat in the garage & watched the rain, then Brandon made an obstacle course through the family room, dining room & living room. I would just like to say that I won with a time of 25 seconds!. Last night we played with play dough. Notice the cool design achieved by mixing the colors!
I like to think of this picture as Connor's personal protest against preschool rules.
Hudson spends the entire time with the dough demanding "balls". Then he stacks them & squishes them. Sometimes he eats them. I can't wait to see his poop today!
I just watched the weather forecast & they said it was going to rain again tonight. HELP!! What am I going to do with them for another night in the house? The kids will be OK, but I really need something for Brandon to do. It's his birthday so we can kill some time with cake, but after that I am at a loss. Any ideas?