Sunday, September 16, 2007

Will the fun ever end?

I'm tired. We had a fun, but very busy weekend. On Friday I took the kids to McDonald's & we took our food to the park. We ate at the park & then played. It was nice, but not free of the usual challenges. First, I really didn't want to eat McDonald's. So, I made myself a sandwich. Second, I try to never let the kids have soda. I packed drinks for all of us. So, they split some chicken nuggets, fries & apple slices. I could have cut apples at home, but then they wouldn't be McDonald's apples & would somehow loose their specialness. So, the boys at their nuggets, about 10 fries each and all the apples. (yeah) I had a yogurt. A special McDonald's yogurt. I have to admit I also had about 10 fries, but it is way better than what could have been. Of course half way through lunch Connor had to pee. He got to pee on a tree & that is always cool!

Saturday we went to Ella's birthday party & all had a great time. After naps we headed over to Brandon's parents so he could clean out their gutters. After that we had dinner & went swimming. Today we headed out to church & the to Morgan's birthday party. The boys had
another great time. Hudson has a had cake 3 times this week and is loving it. He will be in frosting rehab by next week. Luckily we don't have any more parties for 2 weeks.

Brandon & I just got done with the last of this weekends chores. Except grocery shopping that is. Now, the big question.... do I take them with me?

Oh yeah, my camera never left the house. I am going to have to glue that thing to my hand! So, here is a cute pic I took of Hudson I took this past week & one of Connor that Katina sent me.
We like to call this one "Bounce House Hair"