Sunday, October 14, 2007

Futbal

Here is the coach of the other team putting Connor's shoe back on
Here is Connor hanging out in the other teams goal
(he is not the goalie)

Since only 3 kids showed up here was our fearsome team
Here is Connor trying to take off his new shirt

Here is Connor showing us that he is #9 (just like Daddy was)

Today was Connor's first soccer game. I am not sure why they make 3 year old's play games, but they do. 15 minutes before we leave for the game Brandon tells me we should bring a snack for the whole team. OK, I know I am new to this, but bring your own kid a snack. My kids snack usually consist of fruit, or organic, gluten free, wheat free, hydrogenated oil free cookies. They are actually very good. So, I did not have a snack ready. I packed some juice. At the game I was informed that since Brandon is the coach I am the team Mom. I really did not want this to happen, but it has. So, I am going to see if I can just bring the snack every week. I would rather spend the money then have Connor fed crap snacks every Sunday. It is bad enough what he eats at church. I have a feeling that the other Mom's wont like this, but I really don't want him eating cookies & chips. If he eats that crap every Sunday than my Mondays will be miserable!

Anyway...... They don't keep score at the game, but I am pretty sure the other team kicked our butts. I think we scored one goal and I am pretty sure they scored about twenty. Since only 3 of our team members showed up they had to rotate their players. Connor had fun and there was no crying! Grammy, Pop's, Justin, Erin & Erin, Ryan & Olivia all came out to see Connor at his first game. I have included some pictures of the highlights!