Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Part 3

Tonight we went Trick or Treating with Brett, Erin, Ryan & Olivia. Connor was a dinosaur, Hudson a cave man, Ryan a mummy and Olivia was Dorothy. The kids had a blast. I don't think Hudson was ever without a lolly pop. He must have thought I had gone crazy. Connor was so good. I told him he could only have one thing on the way home and he didn't complain at all. I put all of the candy out of sight after they went to bed and neither asked for it this morning. Not sure what I am going to do with all of that candy.

Connor kept singing the trick or treat song last night.. you know "trick or treat, smell my feet...". Only problem was that he changed the last line from "I'll pull down your underwear" to "I'll pull your underwear down". Same concept, but it sounds very different that way. People were cracking up! Everyone loved Ryan's home made mummy costume. And Olivia & Hudson stole the show with their cuteness.