Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Results Are In

I went to the allergist today. He said even after that crazy dose of antibiotics the CT Scan hadn't changed. He said just looking at the scan he would like to do surgery & clean out my sinuses. But, then he said he doesn't treat Ct scans he treats patients and asked what I thought. I am not up for surgery right now. I would need 5-7 days of recovery and that isn't possible with a 1 and 3 year old. So, we are going to start allergy shots, & do some drug therapy. Then in the end of December we will see how I feel and talk again about surgery. I guess the infection has completely blocked 2 of my sinus cavities. That's enough discussion about my cavities.
It rained ALL day yesterday. The poor boys have cabin fever. Pops came over this morning and took Connor to Home Depot for their kids project. Last night Grammy & Pops came over to watch the kids so we could go out to dinner. We went to Steak In The City. Don't Go! It was OK. It was WAY cheaper than Texas De' Brazil, but it wasn't even close in quality. We are not very picky, but if you are even a little picky you will not like it. It was clean and the staff was nice and the place is nice in the inside, but the food quality was not great. If you have friends in town who need a Kosher menu, they have one. But, other than that i wasn't impressed. After dinner we went to Friendlies for ice cream sundae's. I haven't done that in years! Then it was off to the bookstore. I could spend hours and thousands of dollars in the bookstore. We found some fun books for the kids and didn't buy one. I have been so good lately about going to the library for books. It really makes sense. The kids get hooked on a book for a couple of weeks & then it is forgotten. I have got to be saving hundreds of dollars a year by using the library.
We don't really have much planned this weekend. Hopefully I will take some pictures of the kids and hopefully it wont rain all weekend.