Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Super Star!

We had a great day yesterday. Connor went off to school with no crying. He even opened the door to the classroom himself and just about forgot to kiss me goodbye. Teacher number 2 even joked around with him when he was being silly.

While Connor was in school Hudson & I went to a local gym. I have been wanting to join a gym, but I need on with child care. I found a beautiful one, but imagine my surprise when I was told that I cost $200 a month! I think Brandon would rather I gain 20lbs. than spend $200 a month. Though I would probably spend more than that in clothes if I did. So, I had to keep doing the thing I hate more than anything... RESEARCH. Research sucks. Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it would eliminate research and that would make me happy. Luckily I live in a relatively small town and I hate to drive long distances for anything so my research was limited. I think I have found the place for me. It is a bit expensive, but I can switch to a cheap place when both kids are in preschool next year. So, this morning when they wake up it is off to the gym to try it out and see how the kids respond to their child care program. (fingers crossed)


Back to Connor..... When I picked him up I found out that he is the star student of the week! Yeah Connor. This basically means he gets to hold the flag during the pledge, be line leader and turn off the lights. He was very excited about this. We had soccer practice last night and there was no crying. There was bribing, but no crying. Then off to pizza buffet as usual on Tuesday's. No wonder I need the gym.