Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early gifts

On Tuesday my Mother & Brother came into town. Hudson & I picked them up at the airport and Hudson took to them right away. Even going so far as to give hugs at the airport. That night Connor said "Grandma can I have a tent?" Well it just so happened that her Christmas gift to them was a tent / tunnel /play house structure for the yard. So, she let them have it early. This way then can play with it all week long. Connor has made Uncle Dave spend two hours in it each day.

They received a bean bag toss game from Aunt Betty & Uncle Doug. They love it.

I haven't let them open their gifts from Brandon's brother yet. I figured we would wait until Christmas Eve. My brother says we are the only people who celebrate Christmas like Hanukkah.... 8 days of gifts!
Brandon made the boys a balance beam. Connor is getting really good at it & Hudson can do it as long as he goes sideways.