Monday, December 17, 2007

Hats are cool

My Mom & brother are heading into town tomorrow so this morning I had Tara come over so I could run some errands without the boys. The line at the post office was CRAZY! Then I remembered that there is a small post office a few minutes away so I figured it might be worth the drive. I was done in 10 minutes. I was able to make 5 more stops. It is so much easier to get things done alone. Tara stayed for an hour after I got home and I managed to make three meals & freeze them. Then I took the boys outside to play. Did I mention that it is cold here. It was 39 degrees when I woke up. 39! If it is 39 out, it should snow. There should be some kind of rule. It did give us a great reason to wear cute hats. I got so many cute pics of the boys. They were very cooperative with the camera today. It may have been the m&m's in my hand, but how can you really tell?