Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My famous weekly summary





I've been so busy with preparing for the season I have neglected to even write down reminders for the blog, so here are the past weeks highlights that I remember.

Our church has asked me to serve as an Elder. I served as a deacon for 3 years and really enjoyed it. However I was pregnant for 18 months of that 3 years so I didn't get to fully be involved. I am really looking forward to the experience. When we first joined our church I thought that the elders had to be old & wise. Apparently neither of those are true.

Connor begged me the other day not to go to the gym. So, I talked about it with Brandon & we purchased an elliptical machine. Connor calls it a lippical machine. It is just too cute to correct. Speaking of correcting him. We are still working on learning all of the states and the other day we got to Louisiana. He called it "the wheezy hammer" for 2 days before I corrected him.

Tara babysat last Friday and she was amazing with the boys. They acted out Connor's favorite book with toy dinosaurs, she got them both to eat their lunch, read them books, took them outside for play and more. Did I mention I was only gone for 3 hours? We are so blessed to have Tara in our lives.

Saturday Justin & Erin took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese so I could go to a meeting at church. What would we do without family?

Sunday was Connor's last soccer game (yeah). I am so proud of the little guy for sticking it out the whole season & always trying his best. He was so excited to receive his medal.

This morning I was changing Hudson diaper & I asked him to count. He counted from 1-15 and only forgot the # 4. I was surprised. He must really be paying attention to Connor.