Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I am working on Brandon's Father's Day gift and it is taking up my computer time. Plus we showed the house twice in the past week and it had to be perfect so I was a cleaning machine. No, I mean it.. more than usual.
So, what's new? Schools done. Been trying to keep the kids busy and me from going crazy. Working so far. Kind of. Found new diet and have lost 6 lbs since the cruise.
I've been interviewing the boys about their favorite things and when I get it all done I will share it with you.
Connor has been practicing his roller blading in preparation for hockey. He is getting so good. He has started to glide on them instead of walking. He can get up from sitting on the ground and he can turn around. He really picks up on things like that quickly.
Hudson rode his bike for 2 miles the other day. That kid is going to be huge. I had to move up his pajama size to fit his shoulders, but the legs are so long we have to pull his pants up like Erkel!


Connor thinks when he wears these goggles he looks like Kung Fu Panda. He doesn't understand that the black around the Panda's eyes are part of his skin. He runs around screaming "Kung Fu
Panda Style" then he kicks us. It's fun.
I can't believe Hudson got these away from Connor. Connor has been wearing them for a week.
EVERYWHERE!
Hudson stuck his face in the tailpipe of my car.
We should have named him Brandon Jr.!