Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun day

On Sunday afternoon we took Connor & Tucker ice skating again. How funny, the kid comes all the way to Florida on vacation in August and we take him ice skating!No way we could love him more!
I told them to "act tough", this is what I got
Tucker sneaking some sour patch kids
After skating it was back to Brandon's parents for some pizza and swimming. Hudson swam across the pool (the short way) all by himself!!! He did it 4 times. Looks like he is going to take after his big brother!
Oh, and on the potty training note... I am pretty sure we are all done. Hudson has been in underwear now for over a week and only had a couple of accidents and it was always when something weird was going on. So, now I have no more babies. Kinda makes me sad, but also excited that we can start doing things now and not worry about bringing a diaper bag. Now I know I am going to get that itch to hold another baby..... Justin & Erin better hurry up!!!