Saturday, August 23, 2008

Party Time!

The people who looked at the house loved it. They may want to come back (she said with her fingers crossed).
The party I cooked for went great as well. I am usually all uptight (no, not me) when I am cooking for a big crowd but this time I was relaxed. It may have been the bottle of wine I brought with me to the clubhouse. The party was for the staff of our church and they were all so appreciative. I wish I had taken some pictures of all of the food. I made beef loin, green bean casserole and baked potato bar (always a hit). Erin supplied us with her super yummy cheesecake for dessert and we made it into a cheesecake bar. That was so yummy and fun too. I have eaten 4 pieces of cheesecake in 24 hours. Let's just say that Erin makes a darn good cheesecake.