Friday, August 1, 2008

No diapers

So we are on day 3 of no diapers and Hudson is doing great. Yesterday I was downstairs and heard the toilet flush upstairs so I ran as fast as I could and there was Hudson. He said "I pooped mommy, now I can go to school, see ya later". This morning he asked if i would buy him a back pack. He wants an orange one. That might be difficult, but I am going to try.
I can't believe he starts preschool in less than 3 weeks. I am going to have 8 hours a week with no kids. What will I do? I already know....
I have made Dr., Dentist & eye Dr. appointments! All by myself!
I am going to go grocery shopping and not stop to get a cookie!
I am going to go to Wal-mart or Target and completely avoid the toy section!
And, I am probably going to be sad. Last year I spent Connor entire first day of school in his bed cuddling his favorite stuffed animal. Time goes by so quickly with the boys. I know school will be good for Hudson. He cried everyday when I dropped Connor off last year because he wanted to go so bad. I guess it's my turn!