Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going commando

So, I am pretty sure that Hudson has potty trained himself. Yesterday when he woke up I said let's not wear a diaper today and he said OK. He only wore a diaper for nap time. He didn't have any accidents. This morning the same thing. He asked for his diaper to come off and he has used the potty every time. Yesterday he even pooped without any issues. OH MY GOD!!! I am so excited. Brandon's parents told me that Brandon potty trained himself and that one day he just said he was done with diapers and I kind of only half believed them. I mean it was 30 years ago.... But I totally believe them now. Only one problem. Hudson doesn't want to wear underwear, so he has been going commando for 2 days now. I offered to buy him new underwear, but he just says "I don't like underwear!". I can't help but think of that episode of Friends... "Commando!"