Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Check-up

Just got back from Connor's 4 year old check up. he was 40lbs and 42 1/2 inches. WOW! He passed his hearing & sight tests and lived through the 2 shots. As soon as Dr. C walked in the room he said "Am I going to get any shots?" And as usual Dr. C said "I don't give shots, I have no idea", which always means yes. He did really well. He only cried for about 30 seconds and then the genius MA offered him a piece of candy and he was done. I left the house with no diapers and didn't realize it until we got to the Dr.'s. So, I just said to Hudson, we don't have diapers, so just tell me when you have to go and he totally did! He also did it twice yesterday. I am loving the whole I don't have to potty train another kid thing. Erin, I will always listen to your advice! You're hired as my new decision maker.