Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wook Mommy!

I was reading to Hudson the other night and he noticed a picture in the book and said (in Hudson speak):

"Wook Mommy, the weanin' towah of pizza, in eh-duh-wee"

How cool that he recognized the leaning tower of Pisa, and he knew where it was! Who says TV is bad for kids!
Then last night and this morning he told us when he had to pee and asked to go on the potty. I have really ignored potty training. I usually listen to any advice Erin gives me and her advice on potty training is wait until they are really ready. So, I have. Plus, a kid in diapers is sooo much easier to deal with. No bathroom stops. Plus, since we decided that Hudson is most likely going to be our last baby I think I am holding onto the baby things. Looks like it may be time to let go. But I am not going to push it.

This morning at breakfast we were listening to the Vacation Bible School CD and Connor started singing the words and doing the sign language movements. Then he started flexing his muscles and said "look at these guns, they are the biggest guns in the world".