Monday, July 14, 2008

Party Time!

For Connor's first birthday we invited our friends and for his 2ND and 3rd we had just family. So this year we let Connor invite 10 friends and make his own guest list. Almost all of the kids had little sisters, so we had about 20 kids. Brandon and I planned and old fashioned at home party. We had our water slide and bounce house and a couple of small pools. Plus Brandon had the kids play 3 legged race, water balloon toss, pin the tail on the donkey, egg on a spoon walk, and of course as with any party we had a pinata. The party was so much fun and Connor really loved it. It was a ton of work but so well worth it. We could not have done it without the help of our family & friends! Thanks guys.


Hudson is a natural!

We had cake inside as it rained. Lucky we have that big table.

Our cuties!

Connor had originally wanted a Transformer party, then asked me if I could add all of the speed racers and Jeff Gordon to his cake....Done! Who says I'm not flexible?
Egg on a spoon (a classic!)
Brandon & Freddy showing them how it's done
The kids lined up for the 3 legged race
I really want to write more about the party, but seriously.... I need a nap!