Monday, July 14, 2008

busy week

Wow, it has only been a week since I posted, but it feels like 3 or 4. What a busy week. I am going to make this short cause I am tired! Last Monday we celebrated Connor's birthday with just the 4 of us. Connor wanted pizza for dinner so I made some and Brandon said it was some of the best pizza he has ever had. Then we had cup cakes and opened gifts. We only spoiled him a little.

Then on Wednesday my Mom came into town and had a blast with the kids for the past 5 days. my guess is she is home in bed right now sleeping it off. They ran her ragged and had her playing for 5 days straight. They had a great visit with Grandma and didn't understand why she had to leave. She was a big help with Connor's birthday party. I'll post more about the party later.

Then just as I was about to relax our friend Stephanie came into town from college. She is only going to be home for 1 week and then it is off to Australia for 6 months (lucky duck!). So, we really wanted to make some time to spend with her. So, on Sunday night Steph & cool Janet (her Mom) and Larry (her Dad) came over for dinner. Connor had so much fun with Steph that he asked if she could come over another day and if I could leave so she could babysit. I told him that she was going back to college and then Connor told me that he wished he could go to college because all of the babysitters go there and he misses them. How cute!