Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Tucker asked if he could sleep over on Wednesday and we said yes! We have waited years to have Tucker be old enough to sleep over. So, I got to have a birthday with my adorable nephew added on and that sounded great to me. We went ice skating during the day and then had pizza for dinner. Then the boys went shopping for the famous gifts. I have already had requests of what they got me this year. So, here is this years list of gifts...

Red jelly belly's (my favorite!), 2 shower poofs, a baby Ruth bar, a nail brush, ped egg refills, a vegetable steamer, party girl bracelets and of course a whoopee cushion! I think this year takes the cake... and oh yeah, Connor picked out a cake!
Maybe, I could have 3...... If the third was as sweet as Tucker!
Funny faces

After cake we played in the bounce house and then it was off to showers & bed. Connor & Tucker stayed up past 10pm giggling and talking.