Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School!

Connor on his first day of school. He is going 3 days a week now. There are a few kids from his class last year and he is having fun. He calls all of the new kids "strangers". Hudson shows off his lunch pack. He had a great first day and even used the potty for the teachers! He ate everything in his lunch except for the special treat. That was a surprise!
Connor told Hudson how proud he was of him for being a good boy on his first day. Some days they just warm your heart, some days.
I didn't cry when I dropped off Hudson at school. He was just so happy I was happy for him and I wasn't sad. Katina & Erin both called to check on me. But I really was fine. I went shopping for a church staff party that I am doing the cooking for. So there I was walking around the store and I kept getting that panicked feeling like I lost them in the store for a minute. Then I would remember that they were just in school. I had to call Erin & tell her and I said "see, I have a heart". And she said "I knew you had a heart, I just thought it was made of stone". That's why were friends!