Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Night time routine

Our new nighttime routine has been bringing me much joy lately. The boys go to bed about 8:30. Then sometime between 10 and 11, when Brandon and I go to bed we go upstairs and Brandon wakes up Connor and walks him to the bathroom. Last night Connor actually sat down on the ground he was so tired. One night he got up out of bed and immediately turned back around and got back into bed. Anyway, Brandon walks him to the bathroom so he can pee and wake up dry. I walk him back to bed and sometimes he doesn't even get all the way into bed before he falls back asleep. Brandon goes & gets Hudson who never wakes up. He carries Hudson to the bathroom we take off his pants and sit him on the potty. We tell him to pee and he does. However he NEVER even opens his eyes. We have to hold him up or he falls over. Then Brandon holds him up while I pull up his pants. Brandon carries him back to bed and the kid has no idea what happened. Every night we crack up. I need to take some video of this one night so I don't forget how precious this time is!
Oh, and since we started doing this, Hudson has been sleeping until 7, instead of 6!