Friday, October 17, 2008

Stress

So we think we found a house we like. Only problem is if we put in an offer on it we would be moving the first week in December. Oh, and we are due to move out of our current home the first week in November. Anyone see a problem with this? Yes, we will be homeless for a month! So, needless to say I am slightly stressed. For some reason Brandon does not seem stressed at all. Hello!!! I need to transfer our mail....where? I need to have our bills sent to...where? Oh, and I need to put the kids to bed... where? I will need to cook meals....where?
And don't forget we leave for vacation very very soon as well! I need a drink... a big one!
I know I haven't been great at blogging lately, but I am dealing with the whole house thing and it is making me crazier than usual. Anyone know of a vacant house where we can stay for 4 weeks? Maybe I should take out an ad: Nice family needs shelter for the month of November. Promise to clean up after selves and cook own meals.