Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The search

Last week we looked at houses for a few hours, Brandon parents & Justin & Erin watched the kids. We went and looked at houses on Sunday for a few hours. Brett & Erin watched the kids for us. Then last night we went and looked at houses for a few more hours. This time Katina watched the kids for us. Hopefully by the time we buy a house the kids will still recognize us. We found one we like. Actually Brandon loves it. I think wow, that's a lot of bathrooms to clean and wow that kitchen is really white and wow can we afford this and now my tummy hurts again! I am sure Brandon thinks some of the same things, but he loves this house. Who knows if they will even accept our offer. The house really is beautiful but I hate to get my hopes up. We are going to throw in an offer and see what happens. I think we may wait until after our NY trip and our move. That way I can freak out about one thing at a time. Did I mention my tummy hurts?
Over the next few weeks I need to call everyone and change our address. I need to pack to move and oh yeah, pack for vacation too. Thank goodness we are going to see family so I can maybe relax a little while we are there. Rina, if you could have some rum on hand... that would be appreciated!
I am off to look at pics of that house again and wonder....is this the one?