Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

And now back to our regularly scheduled program....We spent the 4th of July at Bruce & Kathy's (& Tara's). We offered to bring over our water slide. The kids all had such a great time. They spent almost 4 hours on it! Aunt Kathy even got in on the fun...in her clothes!
Erin & I have noticed that Connor has started to make his move for Olivia's love! Check out the hand holding. She told us one night that she is going to marry Connor since he always does what she wants him to do. I told her that was a good quality in a husband!
And now Hudson has become Ryan's shadow. I don't think Ryan minds.I'm not sure how many times we said "BOYS..NO CLIMBING UP THE SLIDE!!!" But apparently it was not enough! Connor was so proud of this fish!The perfect castEven I fished...I did not however put a worm on the hook or take seaweed off of the hook Connor's first game of Twister...he loved it!Erin made cookies. Hudson LOVES Ms. Erin's cookies. Sometimes he hands me my cell phone and says "I need to call Ms. Erin". When I ask why he always says "I want her to make the cookies".We had a great celebration with our "other" family. Connor just about passed out in Tara's arms even before the fireworks started so we headed home early. The boys were so exhausted they slept right through all of the fireworks in our neighborhood. So did I!