Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Booger

Lately the boys have been obsessed with a movie called Open Season. It is an animated movie and the main characters are voiced by Ashton Kutcher and Martin Lawrence. It is adorable. Connor has been repeating lines from the movie for weeks now. He totally gets this from me as I am a movie quoter. The Godfather, The Waterboy, Lost Boys, there are tons of movie I quote on a regular basis. I have noticed that my brother does this as well.
Why am I telling you this? Well, the main character's name is Boog. At one point another character says "Boog, is that short for Booger?". That was all it took. Connor was rolling. Let's face it, I was not surprised that a 3 year old thought the word booger was funny. Say poop or fart & the kid falls over. It is just something boys are born with & I have learned to deal with it. I know they are born with it though because Hudson picked up on it immediately. Now, my adorable 17 month old runs around the house screaming "booger". He has put his own spin on the word and raises his voice a bit at the end. It sounds a bit more like "Boogaaah". Then he falls on the floor from laughing so hard. I really need to get this on video.