Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Mason?

When Connor got home from school on Tuesday we had our usual conversation.... what did you have for snack?, what books did the teacher read?, did you poop?, how was lunch?
Well, he told me that he didn't get to eat his squeeze yogurt because Mason took it. This of course upset me. I had a talk with him about not letting other people take his food and letting the teacher know if someone did. While on the ride to school this morning I asked him to tell me what happened at school. He had the exact same story. So, I pulled the teacher aside & asked if she would keep an eye on Mason & Connor during lunch. She said "we don't have a Mason in this class". I went over to the name list and there isn't even a name that sounds like Mason. Plus she told me that they have a no sharing food policy due to allergies. So, hopefully we will be able to get to the bottom of it.