Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Update

This past weekend Brandon's parents came over so Brandon & I could get out for some alone time. We went out to dinner & then did some shopping. On Sunday we went to church where Connor had a great time in Sunday school. He learned a new song and then proceeded to sing it the rest of the day. This would have been fine except that he only remembers 2 lines & sings them over and over. I need to call the teacher to get the lyrics. We spent some time at the swimming pool & then made a stop to the horse stables to visit Connor's favorite horse, Kobe. He was very excited as Kobe was in his stall so we could see him up close. The woman working at the stable took Kobe out of the stable and let Connor get even closer. Both boys were so excited.

On Monday I took the boys to the pediatrician. Hudson had 102 fever. Turned out to be an ear infection. Luckily Connor was clear. The Dr. said that if Hudson has 1 more infection in the next 2 months we are going to talk about ear tubes. When we left the Dr. I told Connor that Hudson had a little cold and he said "I've got a little warm". Cute.

Tuesday was back to school for Connor. He told me that he had a great day and that he listened. Teacher #2 was busy with another parent so I didn't get any reports on his behavior. He did tell me that another kid took his yogurt at lunch, so we will need to get to the bottom of that.

Here is Connor patiently waiting for dinner....with a peanut butter spoon.