Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy birthday to me

Last week was my birthday. My Boys took great care of me. Friday night Brandon brought me home beautiful roses. They turned out to be the biggest roses I have ever seen.

On Saturday night Brandon and i went to a great restaurant called The Goblin Market. Don't let the name fool you it was wonderful. I had one of the best meals I have EVER had. One of my least favorite things about the area we live in is the lack of small privately owned restaurants. I am not a fan of chain restaurants. This place was so great. High end food in a casual setting. The crab bisque was so good I was tempted to lick the bowl!

Then on Sunday night the boys surprised me one day early with a cake & some gifts. Connor had a very specific idea of what my cake should look like. It had to be a heart cake & he even told the bakery how to decorate it. The boys dug into the cake before dinner. They pushed a chair over and Connor figured out he could keep Hudson away if he fed him a little at a time.

Connor finally got tired of feeding Hudson ( I understand the feeling!). So, Hudson took matters into his own hands. He looks so guilty in this picture.

I took this picture right after we told Hudson "no more cake"

Brandon let Connor pick out his own gifts for me. I know the picture is dark. If you can't see.. I received 2 spoons, 2 spatulas, 3 lipsticks & a bunch of hair clips. I love when he pics out his own gifts. I also got speakers for my ipod, but Connor didn't pick those out.