Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Worst haircut ever!


Last night before bath time I decided that Hudson's hair was out of control. I have been putting off cutting his hair. But it is so thick the poor kid has been sweating like crazy with this heat. Brandon started the bath water. I started the clippers. I was only going to cut the sides short and leave some length on top. Everything was fine until Connor decided to jump into the tub. Hudson of course wanted to follow and began to jerk around. The clippers went across part of the top of his head and that was the end of his haircut. From that point on it was a wrestling match / buzz cut. I finally told Brandon that I was done and he stepped in to help. He grabbed the clippers and I held Hudson's head and we buzzed the whole thing the same length. However he was still jerking around so we missed a bunch of spots. It isn't pretty, but you can really only tell from up close. Brandon said he would tell his Mom that he did the cut as she hates the boys hair short.