Friday, November 21, 2008

2 parties

Yesterday we went to 2 parties in one day. First we had Connor's friend Dylan's 5th birthday party. It was at birthday world, a fun indoor carnival type place for little kids. They had a blast. I left Hudson home with Pops as I really am not the type of parent who can just let my kids run around without knowing where they are. And chasing two of them is just no fun for anyone. This way I was able to take pictures and help Connor with the games when he needed it. When Connor first got on the bumper cars he couldn't get them to move because his arms were too short to push the levers forward. I told him to use his feet and it worked great!
He drove great with his feet!Then that evening we had a party for the soccer team in order to give out the trophies. It was in a restaurant and you can only imagine how loud 8, 4 and 5 year old plus their siblings were. By the time we got home I was ready for bed!